Don’t wish to ride…then volunteer instead! We will need plenty of help the day of the event.
We need volunteers to help with all elements of this event. Read the descriptions of the volunteer opportunities and then sign up below!
- Party-Set Up Volunteer: Day Before. Help us to set up the check-in tent, line the parking area, set up the party area, and other tasks the afternoon before the event.
- Party Set-Up Volunteer: Day Of Event. Help us to set up the t-shirt table, the beer station, organize tables and chairs, other last minute tasks before riders arrive.
- Starating Area Set-Up: Day Before. Help to ready the starting area; spraypaint parking lot lines, ready the check-in pavilion.
- Starting Line/Check-In Volunteer. The week of the event, help to create rider packages (one evening of compiling maps, safety information, rider bibs, and wristbands into bags). On the morning of the event, help to check in riders, give out rider bibs and materials, orient riders to the event, direct bicycle and car traffic into and out of the parking lot.
- Finish Line Volunteer. Day of the event, be at the finish area in the afternoon to welcome riders back to the party after their rides. Work with other volunteers to take down rider bib numbers so we can be sure everyone makes it back.
- Ride Team: Route Marker. You will help members of the Ride Team to mark routes the week ahead of the event. You help mark the route and any potholes or obstacles that riders need to see.
- Ride Team: Flagging Volunteer on Route. Choose a ride and the Ride Team will station you along that route. On the day of the event, you will be at your assigned station on route with a safety vest and flag to help riders make tricky turns safely. Locations and times of stationing will vary. You are a crucial part of these rides running smoothly and safely!
- Ride Team: Ride Ambassador Volunteer. Are you an avid cycler? The Ride Team needs ambassdors to participate in each ride at the front and the back of the packs. You will ensure that partipants don’t get left behind or get lost. You are the Ride Team’s eyes and ears on the ground! Plus, you get to ride some awesome routes. You can only be an ambassador for one ride – do not sign up for more than one route.
- Creamery Volunteer. You will be assigned a creamery along one of the routes. On the day of the event, you will help to flag riders safely across roads/driveways and into creameries. You will have water and maps for riders. You will direct riders where to get their ice cream, interface with creamery owners, and help to cheer on the riders! Times will vary from mid-morning to mid-afternoon depending on the creamery and route and volunteer shifts range from 1.5-3 hours.
- Party Volunteer. On the day of the event in the afternoon, you will be present for the after party where riders come when they finish. You may help give out event t-shirts to riders, help sell beer from the beer table, or be a party ambassador making sure riders know where to go and helping everything run smoothly.
- Event Clean Up Volunteer. On the day of the event in the late afternoon, you will help the event organizers to break down the party area and the check-in area. Take down tarps, breakdown tables, collect trash, help organizers get materials back where they belong.
If you wish to volunteer, please fill out the form below. You may sign up for up to 3 roles, but be aware of your time commitment to each. Event organizers will contact you with more details about your volunteer role(s), including important times and locations, closer to the event. Thank you!!
Note, roles will fill and become unavailable when enough volunteers have signed up.
View T-Shirt Size Chart